Round 2: Let's Do This

Lesson 1- Blogging is fun, and it's worthwhile to remember your own lessons.

Oh wow. A whole year has gone by without me touching this little archive of all my gap year adventures. I think it's about time I shake off the dust, crank the engine, and get this blog rolling again! I'm not really sure why I decided now is the time to begin blogging again. It just feels right. Honestly, while reflecting on this past year (my first year of college at Vanderbilt!) I couldn't keep track of all the lessons I had learned because of how many there are (lots of room for growth, ammirite??) And that's when I realized that it could be fun to share some of these learning opportunities in the hopes that it could benefit someone else. Who knows? Maybe we're going through the same things and don't even know it! And besides that, I occasionally do really crazy and dumb things, and it could potentially be entertaining for you to read. I don't mind laughing at my own expense. So all that to say, round 2 of this blog is officially underway. If it serves no other purpose, it'll at least help me to keep track of my own crazy, fast-paced life. Let's do this.
I'm putting this here cuz this is how excited I feel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Sick

I'm (officially) ENGAGED!

The Highest Form of Love